The Power of Change Radio Show
In conjunction with Humboldt State University’s KHSU radio station, SERC produced “The Power of Change,” a series of informational interviews on energy use, home energy conservation, and other environmental topics.
A selection of the 5-10 minute interviews, conducted by Jennifer Bell, are presented here in streaming QuickTime audio; just click on the link to play (you can download QuickTime if you do not already have it installed).
- Jane Holtz Kay, author of Asphalt Nation Listen to Part 1 Listen to Part 2
- Antonio Reis, SERC Engineer, on Biogas Energy Production Listen
- Mason Rippey, HSU’s Campus Center for Appropriate Technology (CCAT), on Biodiesel Listen
- Marc Marshall, SERC Engineer, on Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs Listen
- Richard Engel, SERC Engineer, on Home Energy Efficiency Listen
- Michael Winkler, SERC Engineer, on the End of Cheap Oil Listen
- Christine Parra, SERC Engineer, on Energy and the Environment Listen
- Lisa DiPietro, CCAT, on CCAT and her role as a co-director Listen
- Mike Manetas, HSU Instructor, on Passive Solar Construction Listen
- Mike Manetas, HSU Instructor, on Photovoltaic energy generation Listen
- Mike Manetas, HSU Instructor, on Solar Water Heating Listen
- Steve Koldis and Matthew Rhode, SERC Interns, on the UNPEPP Program and their project to improve energy efficiency at Wolf Creek Listen