Note: this is a revised RFQ.
The Schatz Center website is undergoing revision. We are currently seeking a developer who
will implement our site architecture and design.
Coding choice is flexible, provided that:
- Both design and content modifications are easily accessible by Schatz staff.
- The coding environment maximizes clarity and simplicity.
- The site is responsive to desktop, tablet, and mobile environments.
We will provide overall site design, design/layout for key pages, and all content, including
photos and text.
Applications and associated inquiries should be emailed to Maia Cheli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First review will be April 9, 2018.
- Anticipated project start date will be April 23.
- All pages should be fully developed and ready for content (following draft and revision
process) by May 15.
- We have an anticipated full website launch date of June 8.